We are looking for a Scrum Master who would like to join new project in Košice.
• Manage the Agile process in daily team life
• Guide team how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization to fill in the Agile frameworks
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
• Successfully completed degree with technical components such as computer science for economics, business management or similar subjects
• Experience as a Scrum master in an international environment is an advantage
• Highly motivated and flexible, as well as team oriented and well-organized.
• Ability to take responsibility and organize team work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
• Excellent ability to communicate and make presentations in English
• Knowledge of Scrum and other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
• Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) advantage
Our client is the global innovation leader in digital financial technology and one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Together with our more than 5,000 employees, located in 28 countries worldwide, we develop forward-looking technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.