We are looking for an experienced web developer who will participate in development of the online interactive map applications
• Development of the online interactive map applications
• Processing and visualisation of the geographic and spatio-temporal data
• Cloud oriented web-programming (AWS preferred)
• Opportunity to contribute towards the world's transition to clean energy
• An international and diverse team. Team-building activities with colleagues based in Bratislava and colleagues working remotely.
• Participation in industry events, tradeshows, company visits. Access to training courses delivered by leaders in sales training.
• Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
• Sick days
• Free refreshments and fruit
• Budget for personal development (seminars, conferences, technical courses, language courses)
• SkyPark offices in the city centre of Bratislava, with green spaces, parking facilities for bikes and cars, free charging for electric cars, and monthly company breakfasts.
• Solargis embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
• University degree in IT / geoinformatics / geomatics or similar
• Programming skills for web apps development, ability to write clean and structured code
• Cartographic competence
• Motivation to work in the long-term projects
• English (technical proficiency)
Previous experience in any of the domains is an advantage:
• Experience with AmazonWebServices, deployment and optimisation of the webapps in the AWS environment
• Mapping techniques in the web-based environment, webmap components such as Leaflet, OpenLayers, MapBox, TiTiler, etc.
• OGC standards (protocols WMS, WMTS, WMS-T, etc.)
• Raster data, vector data, spatio-temporal data processing and visualisation
• Geographical information systems (GIS) / geoinformatics / geomatics
• Energy, meteorology, climatology
Our partner is a technology company that provides meteorological data, energy evaluation software and technical consultancy primarily related to evaluation and management of solar power production.
They are group of geoscientists, meteorologists, engineers, programmers, data scientists, analysts and business developers focused on building and promoting a solar energy assessment platform that helps the solar power industry minimize weather-related risk and improve performance efficiency.
Thanks to 21 years of focused research and technology developed in-house, they have become a leader in the field.
Intenzívne pracuje na nábore IT odborníkov pre oblasť softvérového vývoja a Cloud infraštruktúry.