We are looking for talented and highly motivated to Web App Admin position.
• Web admin with aplication system by analyzing, security and information requirements
• Development designing system infrastructure
• Creating system by planing selection, installation, configuration and testing hardware a software
• Troubleshooting system hardware, software and operating system, tuning performace by monitoring analysis
• Completing back-ups and maintaining documentation, testing disaster recovery poliecies
• Cooperation with vendor and upgrades the web based system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
• Accepting the financial plan and submitting budget information on report basic
• Updates of new technologies trend and participating in professional organization
• Respect comapany goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• 2 years’ experience with one of application /web servers: IIS, Tomcat, jBoss, Apache httpd
• Be able to network topology and security aspects (firewalls, routing...)
• Very good knowledge of HTTP protocol, enryption (SSL/TLS) and load balancing
• Good knowledge of Linux/or Windows server
• 2 years’ of experience with Continuous intergation tools, like jenkins, Maven, Git, etc...
• Good knowledge of typical deployment chains across multiple environments in clustered infrastructure
• Good knowledge of monitoring tools and monitoring best practices
• Experiences with automation of routine tasks, in one or more Windows/Linux shells
One of world's largest financial institutions offering insurance, funds management and banking services in more than 70 countries.
Global IT service provider and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the whole company group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe. Supports company Group in boosting its leading market position. Company realize synergies and cultivate innovation. As the IT provider of the Group, company is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with other parts of the group companies to co-create the best customer experience.