We are looking for talented for JUNIOR Web APP Admin position.
• Establish Web systems by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing software, and operating and system management systems.
• Secure Web systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintaining documentation.
• Upgrade Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
• Expand job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Good knowledge (at least 1 year of active experience) with one or more well-known application/web servers: IIS, Tomcat, jBoss, Apache httpd, WebSphere
• Good knowledge of HTTP protocol, encryption (SSL/TLS) and load balancing
• Good knowledge of typical deployment chains
• Good knowledge of one or more Windows/Linux shells
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting, bottlenecks and bug-hunting within above platforms
• Basic knowledge of network basics (e.g. basic firewall settings)
• Basic knowledge of Linux (RHEL) and/or Windows server
• Basic knowledge of monitoring tools and monitoring best practices
• Basic knowledge of VMware virtualisation platform
• Basic knowledge of programming/scripting languages (Java, Python, PHP, etc.) in order to be able to understand, track and debug application logs
• Ability and willingness to learn working with new technologies and concepts
• Ability to stay on-call for emergencies (done in monthly shifts)
One of world's largest financial institutions offering insurance, funds management and banking services in more than 70 countries.
Global IT service provider and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the whole company group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe. Supports company Group in boosting its leading market position. Company realize synergies and cultivate innovation. As the IT provider of the Group, company is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with other parts of the group companies to co-create the best customer experience.