As a proud partner of a Swiss company develops software for chemical titration, we would like to introduce the position of Software Engineer.
We are looking for open - minded developers for a company in Bratislava.
Technologies: .NET 4.8/ 6, gRPC, Entity FW, WPF, WCF, C#, NHibernate, Visual Studio 2019/2022, SQL Server, XML, ...
Focus on: Agile development (pair programming, code reviews, ...), SOLID Engineering practice (OOA/D, Design Patterns, TDD & Clean Code)
- Home office on regular basis
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
- Employee Exchange Programs
- Several introduction trainings (partially in Switzerland)
- International environment, team buildings
- Flexible working time + overtimes compensation, occasional home office
- 25 vacation days/year, sickness compensation
- Personal Budget & Green Budget
- Language courses (en, de) fully paid by company
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Lunch Vouchers covered by a company, free fruit, coffee in office, Air Hockey :-)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- C#/.NET - Advanced
- Solid engineering practice (OOA/D, Design Patterns, UML, TDD & CleanCode)
- Working experience with at least one of the following technologies: WPF, XAML/MVVM
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum)
- German language
A leading swiss company in the field of instrumental chemical analytics.