We are looking for a Project Manager with Six Sigma experience!
• DMAIC optimization project management
• setting up and coordinating the project team
• defining and monitoring the project schedule
• Data Mining
• statistical hypothesis testing
• analysis of process abnormalities
• application of design and planning of analyzes using a statistical experiment
• team design solutions
• monitoring and evaluation of project objectives
• communication with the owner of the improved process
• presentation of project results
• University degree
• English - both spoken and written command
• German - advantage
• Six Sigma certificate
• SixSigma experience 1 year
• Communication skills
• Analytical thinking
Our client is a global leader among suppliers to the automotive and other industries. The portfolio
includes precision components and systems in engines, gearboxes and chassis, as well as rolling and
plain bearing solutions for a number of industrial applications.
With approximately 170 operations in more than 50 countries, it has a worldwide network of
manufacturing plants, research and development centers and sales companies.