You’ll be a part of onsite team in Vienna developing applications for customers in a public transport area. You will work from home during the pandemic. Good command of German language is a must. This is a long-term project.
• Development of Java applications and modules on ongoing project
• Creating, developing, and integrating Java and Java2EE components
• Implementation of object-oriented system analyzes and designs
• Overseeing design and code reviews
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Background in Java, Microservices, Spring, Hibernate / JPA (ORM), REST
• Experience with event-driven architecture (RabbitMQ / Kafka)
• Database know-how: NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Understanding of other architectures, frameworks and programming languages
• Experience with software quality assurance processes and tools (e.g. FindBugs, Checkstyle, SonarServer)
• Active German, English is an advantage
A slovak sofware house developing software solutions for high demands provides services as
• reinforcement of development teams,
• custom software development,
• outsourcing of product development.