We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist in Košice.
• Use data science and analytical expertise to explore and examine data with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden business insights.
• Research, design, implement, and deploy full-stack scalable data analytics and machine learning solutions for various business use cases.
• Build and maintain data science pipelines / frameworks to be used across the business and consistently develop and contribute to new and creative cutting-edge algorithms.
• Ensure adoption of best in class processes and techniques for statistical analysis and modelling, as well as leading the roll out of analytics frameworks.
• Engage and effectively communicate with the sales verticals (particularly with travel & mobility, retail and consumer goods) and the product departments.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to junior data scientists while simultaneously guaranteeing statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy within the division.
• Several years of consulting experience and/or functional expertise in retail, ecommerce, travel and mobility, financial institutions, customer analytics, customer segmentation, online marketing etc.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience as a data scientist / statistician / data engineer with strong programming skills in Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy) and/or Scala.
• Hands-on experience and understanding of Machine Learning and related software libraries, and Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras.
• Proficiency in statistics, linear algebra and multivariate calculus.
• Familiarity with one or more cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
• Knowledge of databases (RDBMS / graph) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem- Spark, MLLib, HDFS, Hive, Kudu, Impala) would be a plus.
• Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong presentation and communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English, German would be a plus.
Our client is the global innovation leader in digital financial technology and one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Together with our more than 5,000 employees, located in 28 countries worldwide, we develop forward-looking technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.