Join Industry 4.0 standards.
Be an important part of the team responsible for OT safety in the EMEA / Europe region.
• successfully completed studies - informatics, engineering with IT background
• English - both spoken and written command
• German language is advantage
• experience as project manager in IT
• experience in areas of: IT security, administration of networks/firewalls, endpoint security, antivirus solutions, backup and recovery of systems, patch • management, remote logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning a penetration testing
• analytical thinking
• strong communication skills across different hierarchical levels, presentation skills
• knowledge of IEC 62443, ISO 27001 or NIST CSF
• knowledge of “Secure by design“ access
• experience in IT audits
• experience in Fortinet devices, or similar
• Working in a dynamic and challenging international environment
• Stable post in an international company
• Professional training
• Career growth opportunities
• Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week) with possibility of home-office
• 13th/14th salary
• Improvement bonus
• Company contribution to pension system
• Rich social program
Our client is a global leader among suppliers to the automotive and other industries. The portfolio includes precision components and systems in engines, gearboxes and chassis, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a number of industrial applications. With approximately 170 operations in more than 50 countries, it has a worldwide network of manufacturing plants, research and development centers and sales companies.