As a proud partner an Enterprise Services organization we would like to introduce Network Engineer position.
• customized Service Level Management (SLM) in delivery of project services (simple, medium, complex) including change management, out of scope are incident and problem management
• end-to-end client infrastructure support and cross technology focus on LAN, SEC, LB
• close interaction with users, client, account, Canadian engineers and other service capabilities
• Client: US/Canadian based and demanding client/account
• Multicultural team: ~ 70+ engineers across the globe in US, Canada, CostaRica, India and Slovakia
• Infrastructure: very large and complex, new trendy tech and unlimited opportunities to learn new things
• Working time: flexible work, WFH, availability by 6pm CET and OOO project support as needed (late evenings/weekends), all overtimes/stand-by are overpaid.
• SLM: Chg.M. and Projects (small/medium/large/custom)
• LAN: CISCO SW/Routing
• LB: F5, NetScaler (advantage / optionally)
• Cisco certified
• Interesting set of financial benefits (culture, sports, etc.)
• Insurance cover (90 %)
• Work in international environment
• high potential of next career growth to become senior technical lead, solution architect or SME
• working on interesting projects, extension of own skills and experiences, project selection according to your own priorities, etc.
• remote work
Our client is a leader in managing, operating, and provisioning always-on IT services (infrastructure, application and business process services) and has set very ambitious growth objectives.