We are looking for a suitable candidate to join the team of 10 developers for our client - IT company who provide software development services for one of the largest insurance company.
• being part of a project team who develops Hybrid Mobile Apps for a big insurance company in CEE
• technical design of app components
• participating in the complete software development cycle which means design, development & unit testing of the application
• working responsible and independent and showing initiative to find solutions for technical questions
• experience in Mobile App Development (iOs/Android) and/or Hybrid App development: we are using tools like HTMLS/CSS/JS, Ionic, CordovaSpring, Spring Boot, JUnit, Gradle
• analytical thinking and skills, structured way of work
• well self-organized
• good team player
• open and active communication skills
• interesting and international working environment combined with a high degree of home office
• attractive salary including bonus system and further social benefits
• excellent team spirit
• possibilities of tailor made trainings
• state of the art technologies
Our client acts as development partner for one of the biggest world's insurance company.