We are looking for Java Architect for our client in Bratislava for full-time. You will be travelling approximately 40-60% of time, mostly Austria, but also other countries including outside Europe.
• Internal IT Architecture documentation defining and maintaining
• Supervision of IT standards regards the global IT Strategy
• Setting of the development tools and environment
• Supports on integration of existing or new Platforms
• Technical support and technical quality control in all stages of the project
• University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a related field of study
• 8+ years’ experience with application development on Java platform
• Several years of professional experience in several of the following areas: Business Intelligence / Big Data technologies, Finance / ERP systems, System Integration / SOA, Systems of Engagement / Web Technologies, Container Platforms (Docker, Open Shift, ...), Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, ...)
• Hands-on experience in developing and building large IT systems
• English - advanced (C1)
• Experience in leading and evolving development teams
• Accountable, result-oriented and strategic way of working
• Willingness to travel circa 50%
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
One of world's largest financial institutions offering insurance, funds management and banking services in more than 70 countries.
Global IT service provider and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the whole company group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe. Supports company Group in boosting its leading market position. Company realize synergies and cultivate innovation. As the IT provider of the Group, company is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with other parts of the group companies to co-create the best customer experience.