We are looking for talented and highly motivated individual to fill Event and Performance Management Application Support Engineer position. You would be a part of team managing tools used by our network organizations.
The Event and Performance Management Application Support Engineer is responsible for the installation, configuration and ongoing support of Network Management applications in the areas of Event Management and / or Performance Management. A zero-outage platform will be maintained.
• fluent English
• Knowledge of one or more Network Monitoring and Performance Tools like Micro Focus NNMi and its iSPIs, Micro Focus Operations Manager (OM), SolarWinds, CA, etc.
• Knowledge of one or more of SQL, PHP, Perl or shell programming
• Working knowledge of Linux and be able to navigate using LINUX command line
• High Level working knowledge in Oracle/MySQL databases
• Work in young team
• Very good team spirit and aftmospere
• Interesting set of financial benefits (culture, sports, etc.)
• Insurance cover (90 %)
• Work in inetrnational enviromnet
Our client is a leader in managing, operating, and provisioning always-on IT services (infrastructure, application and business process services) and has set very ambitious growth objectives.