We are looking for experienced SW developer for our team!
The Development Engineer is responsible for the development, installation, configuration and ongoing support of internally developed software and 3rd Party applications and their integrations. A zero-outage platform will be maintained.
The candidate will work within a global team, liaising between account teams and application owners to ensure that requirements are met and continuity of service is maintained during changes and incidents.
The candidate will be accountable to Engineering Delivery Management and will be responsible for applications development, design and testing.
The candidate may be the subject matter expert for an application area, whilst maintaining knowledge of secondary application areas to maintain continuity of service.
• Fluent English
• Ability to work in a global team
• Understanding of the business environment, processes and organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to follow project plans and work with project managers and application owners
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Inquisitiveness and a “thirst to learn”
• Ability to think through and resolve complex issues
• Knowledge of Change and Incident Management processes
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development
• Knowledge of programming techniques
• Knowledge of coding standards
• Must have developed production solutions using one or more of the following items per category (the more items on each category and the more categories the best qualified):
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, JSON, Python
Microsoft Database and related Technologies: SQL Server 2017 or above, TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Tabular BI, Cubes, DAX, MDX
UI Frameworks, Libraries, and other Technologies: AngularJS, Java script, Typescript, IIS, Apache
• Basic knowledge of other web and data technologies with preferences to: Hive, Spark, Kafka, Scala, R
• Experience of GitHub and RedMine
• Basic knowledge of networking technologies is welcome
• Experience of advanced programming languages such as Java
• Experience with Integration Technologies, including Enterprise Service Busses, Microservices, and APIs
Grain Slovakia is a member of the international Anxo Group that provides services in the area of system integration and outsourcing of IT and HR solutions.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest. Only selected applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.