You are a responsible and committed personality who maintains an overview in stressful situations and is characterized by analytical and conceptual skills. You can quickly familiarize yourself with technical issues in order to give the customer the best possible advice on IT implementations. You have very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage.
Field of activity:
• Analysis & design of services & interface specifications for our Enterprise Service Bus based on webMethods Integration Server.
• Maintenance & further development of our integration data models based on industry standards (BiPro, OMDS, CMIS, ...)
• Close cooperation with the business units in order to determine the requirements for the services and to specify them accordingly.
• Development and implementation of requirement analyzes
• Creation and maintenance of the service specifications
• Determination of functional and non-functional requirements
• Documentation and modeling of the service interfaces (integration data model)
• Collection of acceptance criteria and definition of test scenarios
• Creation of technical specifications such as data models and business rules for implementation
• 3rd level support
• Test support for the test team and the customer
• Customer care
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in requirements engineering (ideally in the insurance sector)
• Experience in data modeling and object-oriented analysis
• UML knowledge (Class-Diagram / Use-Case Diagram / Sequence Diagram)
• Well-founded knowledge of XML including XML schemas (XSD)
• Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP / REST)
• Advantage: experience with the webMethods Suite
-Flexibilný pracovný čas