Curious about mechatronic systems? This is position is for you!
• Performing trial tests
• Processing and evaluation of results
• Creating a test report and consulting the results in a foreign language
• Conducting technical interviews with internal departments
• Monitoring the dates of project activities, keeping records and documentation
• Coordination of the production of the necessary preparations
• Ensuring the operation of test station capabilities, including operational and scheduled maintenance
• Professional team coordination
• University degree - electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering in combination with electrical engineering
• Knowledge of mechatronic systems: hybrid modules, electric axes, actuators and drive units
• Basics of programming (creating scripts for aic data processing)
• Practice in testing is welcome
• Analyzing and solving problems
• Teamwork, flexibility, independence; perseverance
• English or German language at communication level (oral and written)
• Knowledge of SW DIAdém / IMC Studio / DEWESOFT
• Decree §21
• Knowledge of frequency converters and sensors
• Knowledge of digital communication used in the automotive industry (CAN)
• Knowledge of MATLAB / dSpace / AVL Puma tools
• Willingness to further education
Our client is a global leader among suppliers to the automotive and other industries. The portfolio includes precision components and systems in engines, gearboxes and chassis, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a number of industrial applications.
With approximately 170 operations in more than 50 countries, it has a worldwide network of manufacturing plants, research and development centers and sales companies.