Bring your own ideas and influence your project!
• Build Java applications - design and develop applications and coordinate with the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
• Be a part of the team developing software with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others
• Work on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
• Opportunity to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
• Cooperation with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
• Strong analytical and solution design skills
• Good understanding of JAVA and JS technologies and related frameworks
• Understanding of web applications
• Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
• Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Microservices, JMS
• GIT, Bitbucket and Jira user
• Advanced English
• Usage and development of Web services, especially REST
• Development on serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Gateway, SNS, IoT..)
• Development of plugins for Atlassian JIRA (Atlassian plugin SDK)
• Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
• Latest technologies
• Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
• Flexible working hours for sure
• Great coffee and lots of fun activities
• And of course, a great salary corresponding to your skills
Company has been operating since 2010, there are about 60 employees and they focus mainly on the delivery of complete software solutions, systems integration, long-term outsourcing and the creation of their own products.
They are represented on four continents and cooperate with top companies mainly from the US, EU and Australia.
They combine the stability of big players and the colourful life of small start-ups under one roof. And that's the trick.