We are looking for Deal Operations Lead with English language and previous work experience from international corporate environment.
• Independently project manage complex post-sale activities of one or multiple deals.
• Interface with customers, vendors and internal groups
• Global project coordination of post-sales operations, work with other regions to oversee
execution of operational tasks
• Collect, record & track complete and accurate customer data in accordance with contracts
• Manage services and/or CPE ordering for one or various deals using internal ordering systems
• Vendor management and monitoring of vendor performance. Identifying opportunities for costs
• Manages vendor invoices and processing. Ensures that vendor invoices are valid and billed
according against approved quotations / Statements of Work
• Ensures vendor invoices are validated, reconciled and allowed to be paid in a timely fashion.
• Responsible to ensure that cost management and cost recovery is performed to the desired level
of accuracy and efficiency
• Provides billing support related to various products/services. Validate, record, and trigger bill
processing for invoice generations in accordance with contracts
• Coordinate resolution of ordering and billing disputes
• Proficiency in English language
• Previous work experience from international corporate environment
• Previous work experience as Customer Service Representative is advantage
• MS Office (Excel)
Our client is modern US-based media company that operates as a carrier of both fixed and mobile networks in the US but also offers telecoms services elsewhere