Global technology company is looking for SW Tester for their R&D department.
• review and analysis of requirements
• define qualification tests
• prepare automated test scripts (Python)
• execute tests mandatory for sprint - SiL/HiL
• analyze faults in system/subsystem/component
• work in agile environment
• University degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable degree program (e.g. informatics, physic)
• English - both spoken and written command
• German - advantage
• Python programming - advanced
• Knowledge and experience with mechanical systems in automotive business - advantage
• Working in a dynamic and challenging international environment
• Stable post in an international company
• Professional training
• Career growth opportunities
• Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week) with possibility of home-office
• 13th/14th salary
• Improvement bonus
• Company contribution to pension system
• Rich social program
Our client is a global leader among suppliers to the automotive and other industries. The portfolio includes precision components and systems in engines, gearboxes and chassis, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a number of industrial applications. With approximately 170 operations in more than 50 countries, it has a worldwide network of manufacturing plants, research and development centers and sales companies.
She focuses on recruiting IT experts for Slovak and international companies.