Global technology company is looking for SW Tester for their R&D department.
• review and analysis of requirements
• define qualification tests
• prepare automated test scripts (Python)
• execute tests mandatory for sprint - SiL/HiL
• analyze faults in system/subsystem/component
• work in agile environment
• University degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable degree program (e.g. informatics, physic)
• English - both spoken and written command
• German - advantage
• Python programming - advanced
• Knowledge and experience with mechanical systems in automotive business - advantage
• Working in a dynamic and challenging international environment
• Stable post in an international company
• Professional training
• Career growth opportunities
• Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week) with possibility of home-office
• 13th/14th salary
• Improvement bonus
• Company contribution to pension system
• Rich social program
Our client is a global leader among suppliers to the automotive and other industries. The portfolio includes precision components and systems in engines, gearboxes and chassis, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a number of industrial applications. With approximately 170 operations in more than 50 countries, it has a worldwide network of manufacturing plants, research and development centers and sales companies.
I, hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for admission to employment, my CV, personal questionnaire, personal data obtained from the contact form on the company’s website and personal data obtained during the interview with Grain Slovakia s. r. about. according to Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on data protection (hereinafter “Act No. 18/2018 Coll.”) to Grain Slovakia s. r. o. for the purpose of employment mediation. The consent may be withdrawn in writing at any time, otherwise it has expired after 3 years from the date of its consent, and the data will be anonymized and further used for statistical purposes only. I also note that the rights of the data subject are regulated in § 59 et seq. of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. Hereby I declare, that the conditions of the processing of my personal data, I fully understand and consent knowingly, voluntarily, and without reservation.