Seeking reliable People Ops Associate to join team and support day-to-day ops. Ideal candidate is organized, collaborative, and self-starter. High-vis role working with stakeholders, performing admin tasks, assisting other depts. and ensuring smooth ops. Reports to Business Ops Manager.
- promote positive, inclusive culture according to company values
- coordinate team/office activities, plan events
- manage benefits, enrolments, travel planning, documents, processes, etc.
- manage on-boarding/off-boarding
- facilitate hiring/recruiting processes
- able to adjust to changing needs in growing company w/ positive spirit
- experienced in hiring/recruiting processes
- team-oriented; experience with remote teams
- organisational and communication skills
- experience running cultural initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- passion for fighting climate change
Experts design and carry out initiatives to restore the carbon cycle, reduce carbon emissions, revive marine ecosystems, and help coastal communities. Our teams provide support to workers to expand our initiatives and address global issues like ocean health and climate change.
I, hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for admission to employment, my CV, personal questionnaire, personal data obtained from the contact form on the company’s website and personal data obtained during the interview with Grain Slovakia s. r. about. according to Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on data protection (hereinafter “Act No. 18/2018 Coll.”) to Grain Slovakia s. r. o. for the purpose of employment mediation. The consent may be withdrawn in writing at any time, otherwise it has expired after 3 years from the date of its consent, and the data will be anonymized and further used for statistical purposes only. I also note that the rights of the data subject are regulated in § 59 et seq. of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. Hereby I declare, that the conditions of the processing of my personal data, I fully understand and consent knowingly, voluntarily, and without reservation.