As a proud partner of Slovak company providing software and consultancy services for solar power production, we would like to introduce position Python programmer.
• Development of software for analysis and quality control of time series data; focus on solar energy and meteorological data
• Development and implementation of quality control tools (automated and visual), statistical and analytical methods and procedures
• Development of data reporting tools
• Design and implementation of graphical user interface
• Testing and support of operation.
• University degree in IT, science or technical area
• Willingness to learn in the solar energy and meteorological data domain
• Ability to write clean and structured Python code
• Adoption of best practices and design patterns in coding
• Working experience in the solar energy, meteorological data or geodata domain is an advantage
• Experience with the Python data analysis packages e.g., pandas, numpy, matplotlib is an advantage
• Experience with QT (or Pyside) graphical user interface framework is an advantage
• Good command of English, spoken and written
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Flexible working hours with possibility of occasional home-office
• Technical growth encouraged via opportunity to participate at conferences, workshops, courses
• Personal growth opportunities through challenging tasks and responsibilities
• Sick days
• Benefits in the workspace include free tea, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks and fruit
• Budget for personal development by the means of attending seminars, conferences and courses
• Language courses
Technology and consultancy company servicing industry involved in the development and operation of solar power plants. They are providing meteorological data, energy evaluation software and technical consultancy for evaluation and management of solar power production.
Thanks to 11 years of research and technology developed in-house, they have become a global leader in the field. Today they work for 900 medium and large organizations globally, helping them make qualified financial decisions, improve technical design, and optimize operations. Their data and software services have become an essential part of project development and operation of solar power plants, worldwide. They also provide services for performance evaluation, monitoring and forecasting of solar power.
Sie widmet sich dem Bereich von Recruiting und Outsourcing der Spezialisten für die Softwareentwicklung in Bratislava, Žilina, Prag und Wien.