If you want a challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding career, this could be the right fit for you!
• Development/coding of new functional features and maintenance of a code in operations
• Debugging and resolving software defects
• Maintaining high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
• Cooperation with other team members in the spirit of consistent and agile development
• Contribution to the development of innovative principles and ideas
• Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
• Accurately assess effort to complete work
• Code documentation
• Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
• Experience or knowledge of at least two technologies of this back-end technology stack:
‐ AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, CloudFront, S3, CDK, ...)
‐ Heroku (Express.js)
‐ NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
• Experience or knowledge of some of front-end technologies is an advantage:
‐ Angular 11
• University degree in IT (FEI, FIIT, Faculty of mathematics, physics and informatics or similar)
• Experience with multiple programming paradigms
• Good analytical skills
• Testing experience with Jest is an advantage
• Knowledge of Linux
• Experience with agile development
• Ability to write clean and structured code
• Ability to see the tasks in a broader context of company plans and customer needs
• Testing and support of operation
• Communication skills in English
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Flexible working hours with possibility of occasional home-office
• Technical growth encouraged via opportunity to participate at conferences, workshops, courses
• Personal growth opportunities through challenging tasks and responsibilities
• Sick days
• Benefits in the workspace include free tea, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks and fruit
• Budget for personal development by the means of attending seminars, conferences and courses
• Language courses
Technology and consultancy company servicing industry involved in the development and operation of solar power plants. They are providing meteorological data, energy evaluation software and technical consultancy for evaluation and management of solar power production.
Thanks to 11 years of research and technology developed in-house, they have become a global leader in the field. Today they work for 900 medium and large organizations globally, helping them make qualified financial decisions, improve technical design, and optimize operations. Their data and software services have become an essential part of project development and operation of solar power plants, worldwide. They also provide services for performance evaluation, monitoring and forecasting of solar power.
Er ist für die Kundenzufriedenheit mit den gewährten Diensten und vorgeschlagenen Lösungen zuständig. Er ein Teamleader und leitet Prozesse in der Gesellschaft.